ESL Job in France (Online)
Are you a certified English teacher with experience teaching groups of 3-6 students online?
If so, then we have a place for you!
An EdTech company focusing on Online Language Learning, aiming to improve our student’s opportunities in a globalised world.
We are looking for experienced, native (English is your mother tongue) and certified English Teachers for small online group lessons (5-7) with primarily French-speaking business professionals.
The salary will be €20/hour
Classes will be anytime between 10:00 -15:00 GMT
Our CEFR English curriculum will be used during classes
Requirements and skills
* Video intro is required (link to youtube or similar intro, or to profile on a language platform
– You are fluent in English (it’s your first language, level C2+ minimum).
– You have experience in teaching English online
– You have taught group classes, preferably online.
– You have a TESOL Certificate.
– You are available to work flexibly
– You have excellent time management and organisation skills.
– You are proactive in your teaching methodology and can give constructive feedback
– You take the initiative to solve problems and engage students.
– You are tech-savvy and understand how to navigate ZOOM/ Microsoft Teams
– Advanced French level is a plus but not a requirement
* Laptop or desktop computer equipped with an HD webcam.
* Fast and stable internet connection (minimum upload 10MB, minimum download 10MB)
*Comfortable and quiet working environment.
Contact Job Support: firstname.lastname@example.org