Join the fastest growing ESL sector
- TESOL/TEFL certificate (100+ hrs)
- Teachers wanting to upgrade their skillset
- Teachers wanting specialised training
The Freedom to:
- Teach anywhere / anytime
- Teach online
- Teach from home
- Teach on the road
- Teach overseas / travelling
The Potential to:
- Work full-time
- Work part-time
- Increase earning potential
- Increase employabilty
- Set your own hours
Join this billion dollar industry and become part of one of the fastest growing sectors in the world with a projected 20% annual growth. Whether you’re a stay-at-home mum or a digital nomad – teaching English online is the next step for you.
What you’ll get:
- Teaching online observation videos
- 3hr hours of teaching practicum
- Teaching experience with a real online school
- Direct feedback from qualified trainer
- Job support
- Job interviews and referrals
- CV support
ESL Lesson Plan Library
Free 12 months unlimited access included when you enrol in the
International Teaching English Online Unit!
+ Full access to our ESL Library of downloadable lesson plans uniquely designed for Teaching Online.
+ Adults, Children, and Business
+ Beginner – Advanced levels
+ All real-world topics
Course Curriculum: 2 Units
Nominal Study Hours:
Qualification: Internationally recognized and accepted (NOT – ASQA/nationally accredited).
Unit 1: Teaching Online
- Online employment
- Live recordings
- Platforms and tools for teaching online
- Creating your own ESL teaching website
- Online teaching skills
- Online classroom management
- Online teaching job interview
Unit 2: Practicum
- 3 hrs online teaching
- Real international students
- Practice materials
- Direct trainer feedback
How is the International Teaching English Online Unit completed?
You will be given your own login and password to enter our online Learning Portal. Here you will view short training videos, complete brief readings followed by quizzes to assess understanding or complete an assessment task to practice specific skills.
On the Learning Portal you will have access to a fully qualified and experienced TESOL trainer to assist you in completing tasks, answering questions and marking your work. You can work at your own pace, as quickly as you like or take your time. There is no cut off or limit for marking or completing this course.
There is also no need to attend any in-class sessions, as this course is fully completed online including 3 hours Work Experience arranged for you via Skype once you have completed your theory units.
International Teaching Options
Teach online from:
- On the road
- Anywhere with an internet connection