ESL Job in Vietnam
03 Full-time English Teachers in ThaiBinh city, Vietnam
POLO is a private language school in Thai Binh City, Vietnam, currently with two branches in the local area. We teach students from 2 years old to adults. This is also great school with professional teachers. Thai Binh is a very peaceful, cheap and friendly city (just 2 hours drive from Hanoi).
We are looking for people who genuinely enjoy people, and who are really good at teaching. They are fun to talk to, knowledgeable, have a good understanding and interest in English linguistically, and are good on their feet. We’re looking for someone who can be both a resource and a friend to our students – as well as a resource and a helping hand to the team.
Location: No 89B, Tran Phu Street, Tran Hung Dao Ward, Thai Binh city, Vietnam
Position: Full- Time English teachers
Contract Length: 12 months (renewable)
Start Date: May 01st , 2023
– Class size: maximum 17 students/class.
– Hours: 25~ 30 teaching hours per week + lesson preparation time
– Curriculum: We use book from Oxford, Cambridge, Macmillan. Ex: Oxford Phonic World, Incredible English, Academy Stars, Solutions, Prepare, Face to face, Mindset for Ielts, ….
* Number of teacher: 3 ( 1 teacher starts as soon as possible and 2 teachers start from May 01st, 2023)
- Salary: Up to 1500 USD/month (depending on experiences and qualifications)
- Work permit/work visa and residence card support, High support from center staff, Free accommodation, Health insurance support
* Job description:
– Prepare and deliver lessons
– Manage classes
– Participate in events of the center
– Basic administrative work: Check students’ attendance, test, provide feedback, …
- Native speakers (from UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa), European, North American, South American. The candidates should have a good understanding of English grammar, and be able to explain it.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- TESOL teaching certificate 120hr+
- Be passionate for teaching, honest and love children.
- C1 (or Ielts 6.5 +) certificate (for non-native).
Send your application to email: email@example.com.
The application includes: your resume, a cover letter, a recent photograph and an introduction/teaching video.
Check us out: polo.edu.vn
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org