ESL Job Brisbane
$52 – $70 per hour
SPC English School is located in the heart of Brisbane CBD. We provide General English Courses and IELTS. We are seeking an enthusiastic teacher. As a new teacher, you will join our friendly and supportive team at our CBD campus. This role is the first point of contact for students who move into this country and you will be an important part of creating a welcoming student experience. This position is a varied and stimulating role with plenty of opportunities for growth and professional development.
· Plan, prepare and deliver high-quality communicative lessons and assessments in the General English or IELTS program.
· Develop respectful relationships with students.
· Contribute to the provision of a rich and diverse extra-curricular experience for students.
· Ability to plan, prioritise and organise work and resources effectively to meet all departmental and organizational objectives.
· Open to correction and guidance in terms of pedagogical approach
· Willing to go the extra mile
· Positive and cheerful in professional settings
Successful applicants will have all of the following:
· A recognized TESOL qualification
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· The right to work in Australia
We welcome applications from all experience levels. Full support will be given to any newly qualified teachers.
Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
Teachers will be remunerated according to the relevant industry award.
Part-time hours: 30 per week
For further information about SPC Brisbane, please visit our website: www.spcbrisbane.com