ESL Job in Chile:
Hi to all the adventurers interested in teaching English and discovering South America!
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school situated in Northern Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for English teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas starting on April 3th 2023. We offer you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
– 40 working hours a week from Monday to Friday (including up to 25 teaching hours to 1-to-1 classes or small groups). Syllabus and materials will be provided
– Free accommodation with access to all the facilities, WIFI included.
– $ 500 000 CLP of Monthly Salary + $100 USD for health insurance
– Free Spanish Lessons + Free access to adventure sports (kayaking, mountain biking, trekking, rafting…) immerse in a beautiful landscape.
What do we require?
– Open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
– Good communicative skills
– English teaching certificates or/and teaching experience
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV, a current photograph and a short letter explaining why you think that you will be a good fit for us.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.
Visit our website: www.idpatagonia.cl