ESL Job in Malaysia
Since 2005, ACME has been leading the overseas English camp scene in Korea, for Korean students aged between 9-15 years old. We provide English camps in UK, NZ, and, Malaysia-Singapore and we are looking for EFL teachers to teach at our “Singapore-Malaysia Camp”, this summer holiday period. The camp will take place in Johor Bahru, Malaysia, which is also located conveniently to Singapore.
We hope to invite you to our Junior Camp in Singapore and Malaysia. We have two campsites; New York Hotel & Amansari Residence Resort. We are looking for teachers who are available for 4 weeks from 21st July to 21st August 2023. The English Camp with children will give you an opportunity to freshen up from daily city life. Many of our previous teachers have told us that the camp experience reminded them of the reason they got into teaching in the first place. As we conduct our activities in Singapore, teachers are welcome to tag along for a free ride to Singapore. This may have to be rostered due to limited space on the bus, but we would love any teachers to tag along and spend time with our kids. Children’s activity days are your ‘off-days’ hence you have no obligation to come along to the activity with the kids. You are more than welcome to join us if you are not too tired J
Native teachers from Korea and Asia would be most convenient; however, we had teachers flying in from other parts of the world.
If you are in it for the passion, and, a chance to travel, go ahead and apply!!
• – July 21st, 2023 ~ August 17th, 2023 or
• – July 24th, 2023 ~ August 20th, 2023
• Johor Bahru in Malaysia (45min distance to Singapore)
• Amansari Holiday Resort or New York Hotel
• 2.0 million Korean Won lump sum for the camp (or USD Equivalent in USD + Local currency)
• Round trip air ticket from Asia & South East Asia to Singapore or Flight allowance up to US $600 from elsewhere
• We will provide an air-conditioned room (shared)
• We will provide lunch
INSTRUCTOR WORKING HOURS
• 8 teaching hours per day, 2 off days per week
• Teaching a maximum of 8 students per class
• Hold a valid passport from a native-English-speaking country including Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the United States, or the United Kingdom.
• Hold an undergraduate degree or higher from the listed countries above
• Hold a TESOL certificate.
• Positive, energetic outlook and demeanor.
• Formal EFL teaching experience with junior learners.
• Genuine love for children is most REQUIRED
Chang Yeol Choi (Mr.)
English Camp Program Coordinator
Mob +82 10-3726-0703
If you are interested in applying for our position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and recent photo to < email@example.com >
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org