ESL Job in the Maldives:
We are the first language school in the Maldives and a pioneer of language education in the country. Since establishment in 1998, LLC continued to grow and expand its outreach to remote local areas of the country brigning international examinations and courses to multiple locations.
We are now seeking for ESL Teachers to join us in various locations of the Maldives both capital city area and remote island locations.
- monthly salary of Rf 18,500
- pre-arranged visa & work permit
- expat medical insurance
- ESL classes to multiple levels & age groups (from pre-school 3+ through young learners, young teens and adults)
- Cambridge exam prep classes (YL and above)
- 30 teaching hours in a week
- 5 days working week
- NO office hours
- materials and lessons provided by the school
Who are we looking for:
- experienced in ESL (pref in Asia/remote location)
- with uni degree in relevant subject (BA/MA in English, Teaching, TESOL, ESL, Education or similar)
- adaptable to small communities and new environment
- friendly and easy-going
- approachable & enthusiastic
- creative and confident in teaching
- native speaker of English or near native speaker competence (Filipino Teachers with international experience are welcome to apply)
- available to relocate and start teaching by 20th November 2022
The Language Learning Center, the leading language school in the Maldives is looking for ESL teachers to join the academic team in August 2023.
Starting date: 6th August 2023
Contract duration: till 27th June 2024
Multiple positions in various location across Maldives are open and specific allocations will be made based on interview outcomes.
K. Male’ (capital city)
K. Hulhumale (capital city area)
ESL/ English teacher at LLC are required to teach to multiple levels based on specific schedule and assignments. LLC Teachers English as a foreign language to children, teenager and adults at various levels of competence and following Cambridge curriculum and international examination preparatory courses.
What levels to expect?
Kindergarten (3-5 years old) / Young Learners (6-12 years old) / Teens (11+ ) / young adults & professionals
How are courses taught and based on what curriculum?
At LLC all courses follow Cambridge Exam preparatory materials and prepare students to one of the Cambridge English examinations.
Teachers are expected to be/have:
experience with ESL or Cambridge
degree in English, ESOL, Teaching or relevant field to education
native speakers or almost native speaker competence of English
sensitive & caring
community & student oriented
What is offered:
monthly salary of MVR 18,500.00
expatriate health insurance (allied.mv)
5 day working week
30 teaching hrs a week
Candidates are required to forward CV (pdf) & recent photo to email@example.com Only shortlisted teachers will be contacted and invited to online Whatsapp Video interviews.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org