ESL Job in Prague
Prague, Czechia (Czech Republic)
Are you an English language teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to work with the largest education company in Prague, the Czech Republic? If yes, then we have the perfect job for you!
As a member of our team, you can teach in two language schools EDUA Group is covering – James Cook Languages and Jipka. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of students, either employees of international and Czech companies or you can teach in one of our public courses.
Become a part of our team if you are:
- a native-level English speaker
- TESOL certified, preferably with a university degree, teaching experience is an advantage, but not essential
- an EU citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade license (or willing to obtain them)
- flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
- an energetic, reliable, and motivated person with an up-to-date approach to teaching
What you can expect from us:
- a schedule you have control over – picking up your kids or your weekly yoga class can still fit in
- a Prague public transport pass for everyone with a full teaching schedule
- a yearly bonus after one year of full-time teaching
- a hiring bonus based on the number of accepted courses in the first month of cooperation
- a MultiSport card giving you access to various sport centers
- up to 100% discount on language and professional courses organized by Jipka and our partner schools Tutor and Top Vision
- your own mentor to help you with any questions about teaching or methodology
- training and workshops to develop your teaching skills – initial training program when you join as well as regular workshops throughout the year
- a library with more than 3 000 textbooks and ready-to-use materials
- printing and copying at different locations in Prague
- regular events for teachers
And last but not least, experience the vibrant city of Prague. It offers a unique combination of rich history, stunning architecture, and modern culture. You will have the opportunity to explore the city’s many museums, galleries, and theatres, as well as its vibrant nightlife and diverse culinary scene. With its convenient location in the heart of Europe, you can also easily travel to other European destinations during your time off.
Join our team and become part of a dynamic community of educators who are passionate about teaching and dedicated to helping their students succeed.
To apply, email: email@example.com