ESL Job in Korea:
ESL Teacher Position October or November 2023 start
- Location: Seosan (1.5 hr. From Seoul), ChungNam, South Korea
- Days of Work: Mon- Fri (14-22pm or 15-23pm)
- Hours: 8 hours
- Ages: 8 -17
- Contract: 1 year
- Salary: starting at 2.2million won + extra or above(negotiable depending on experience)
- Housing: Full furnished aprtment
- Flight: up to 1million won or one way flight compensation provided.
- Medical Insurance: Provided
- Vacation: 10 days
- Severance: 1 month upon completion of a one-year contract
- National medical insurance (half paid by the school)
- Visa: Application completed for you on or before arrival in Korea
- Experience and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and an Internationally Recognise TESOL Certificate
- Experience working with teenagers or children relevant, but not required.
- Note: Korean law requires a criminal record in order to receive a work visa. This needs to be completed upon acceptance of the position.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org