ESL Job in Uzbekistan
IELTS Instructor (Job location: Markhamat, Andijan, Uzbekistan)
We are looking for an outstanding English Teacher who can teach IELTS to join our team for an immediate start.Our Education Center, Smart English Official, is located in Uzbekistan [Andijan province/ Markhamat town]. If you are an ESL teacher who would like to teach English then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Age restriction: 18 – 46
- Computer skills
- You must be able to teach the IELTS
- IELTS Academy score (7.5) or its equivalent as a minimum
- TESOL Certificate
- No experience is required provided that you are passionate about teaching English
- Ready to work in Uzbekistan.
About the Role:
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- An excellent team player both within the department and across phases.
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
We offer you unsurpassed opportunities to innovate and develop best practices across our family, to access extensive professional development, and to gain exceptional experience and career development in our educational center. At SMART ENGLISH, you will have opportunities to progress more, learn more, and collaborate more. Also, we would like to emphasize the privileges that we offer to the main teacher at Smart English.
- The main teacher is supplied with an assistant teacher who works shoulder to shoulder during the class.
- There are examiners who are responsible for the monthly exams and he/she is boon to the main teachers at Smart English. (This means those examiners will take the exam not the main teachers; therefore, the main teachers do not have to check the exams. However, the Speaking monthly assessment and Writing monthly assessment must be done by the main teacher.)
- Because there is an innovative way of teaching grammar at Smart English, the load in conducting grammar classes for the main teacher is greatly reduced; hence, work/life balance is improved. (This means that the main teachers do not have to teach grammar at all and this greatly reduces the load for the main teachers at Smart English.)
- The main teacher is provided with a well-equipped classroom, and only he/she is the one who uses the given room.
- The handouts [lesson materials] are always provided by the printing department, meaning that the main teacher is not required to print anything. Also, the syllabus is prepared for the whole learning program; thus, the main teachers do not have to prepare the lesson materials.
- Smart English has got an effective, inclusive, and learning-centered syllabus, fitting the standards of IELTS; therefore, the main teachers do not have to prepare IELTS lesson plans.
- Also, there is an assessment department at Smart English which checks the weekly Essays and other homework so as to ease the main teacher’s work/life balance. In other words, the assessment department reviews and grades the homework assignments, videos, and essays and this frees the main teacher from constantly checking homework answers and it gives more time for personal life.
- Another important facility for the main teachers at Smart English is that they are provided with a rent-free modern apartment if the main teacher does not live close to the workplace.
- Last but not least, the friendly atmosphere along with lots of perks such as refreshments at the workplace.
Awesome benefits are awaiting you and they will be described during the interview.
The employment package includes the following:
- Monthly salary [from $USD 400 up to $USD 700]. After working one year the candidate can reach $USD 1000 per monthly
- Rent-free shared apartment
- Water, electricity, and other utilities are free
- Free return tickets
- Excellent career prospects
- Full training provided
- English is the only means of instruction
- There will be organized annual trips to historical places of Uzbekistan such as Bukhara and Samarkand and Smart English will cover the transport expenses. We will also organize trips to the historical and cultural sites of Andijan, the homeland of Zahriddin Muhammad Babur.
Please make sure you meet all the above requirements before applying.
Please fill out our application form via the following link if you are willing to proceed with the job conditions and monthly packaging that we are offering