ESL Job in Uzbekistan
Dear teachers’ community,
At present our English School is looking for the native English teachers for General English, Speaking, IELTS/TOEFL preparations.
The school has wonderful location in the downtown of Tashkent city – capital of Uzbekistan (Central Asian region). Having friendly community and hospitable people our school will be pleasant place for individual teachers, as well as for teaching couples. Meanwhile, we welcome retirees, as we believe that those, having valuable experience can provide us with great assistance.
We will need teachers by the end of April – beginning of May 2023.
PLEASE, WE ADVISE TO READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SEND US ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS! MAKE SURE, APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION YOU WILL SEND ALL THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE TERMS.
Candidates should be communicative, friendly, hard-working people of different ages, we also expect that teachers applying for this position are team players. We need the candidates, who will take care of the school’s reputation, providing our students with quality education. The applicants must have the following papers and experience:
1. B.A. in English or Education or have at least 5 years of active and actual classroom teaching experience with children;
2. TESOL Certificate
3. Must be always prepared for classes in advance and provide students with homework;
4. Grade and give the students’ papers back on time;
5. Naturally, we expect the prospective teacher to behave in a professional manner, be well organized in working place, WE DO NOT WELCOME DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUALS;
6. The total number of teaching hours is 30-32 per week. PLEASE, NOTE THAT OUR WORKING WEEK IS Mondays-Fridays (5 working days) – 3 groups a day with maximum 26 students per group, each class runs 1.5-2.20 hours. Individual student classes are also possible.
7. Teachers will have ESL (all the groups are different levels), Conversational English and IELTS groups. Mostly there will be work with kids 9-12, teenagers ages 11-20; adult classes also will be held;
8. Teachers should have their own laptops.
We offer a 9-12 months contract with possibility of prolongation.
We will provide the following benefits:
1. 1. Salary – starts from 4.500.000 (four million five hundred thousand) Uzbek sums/month – net within the first 3 months, in case of appropriate work the salary will be increased to 5.000.000 (five million) Uzbek sums/month – net within months 4-7, then we increase it to 5.300.000 (five million three hundred thousand) Uzbek sums/month – net within months 8-12. PLEASE, NOTE WE DO PAY ONLY IN NATIONAL CURRENCY OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN, the salary is supposed to provide teachers nice and comfortable life in Uzbekistan. WE ALWAYS PAY ON TIME;
2. Accommodation in the Civic Center – 1-bed-room apartment, which will NOT be shared. The apartment will be about a-15-minute walking distance from the work place. It will be fully furnished and all basic utilities (electricity, gas, hot and cold water) paid for by the employer. All the apartments are Western Style, with all needed equipment and utilities;
3. Internet expenses are covered by the employer;
4. A 14-day summer vacation (paid) + a 5-day winter vacation (paid) + 7 National Holidays (paid);
5. Transportation from/to airport;
6. We will also cover all visa expenses – entrance visa and working visa prolongation;
7. Labor certificate is paid for by the school;
8. We will cover and pay for airfare to Tashkent BEFOREHAND;
9. We organize and pay for one day trip to the one of the most ancient cities in the world – Samarkand;
This position does not request any administrative responsibilities but teaching.
If you are interested in the position we offer, please, send us an e-mail with:
1. Your recent photo;
2. Passport copy;
4. TESOL Certificate;
Please, send the above-mentioned papers to our email.
The interview will be arranged to the successful candidates once all the documents will be provided and reviewed.
We faced the situation when the interviewees ask us questions about salary, tickets, apartment, etc. PLEASE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THEN SEND US YOUR PAPERS!
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org