ESL Job in Vietnam
Vietnam has long been renowned for its exquisite cuisine, friendly people and scenic world heritage sites. For expatriates, Vietnam proves to be one of the best countries to work in for its incredibly affordable living costs and lovely tropical weather. Join our quest to inspire the next generation of Vietnamese learners while experiencing the beauty of this country!
ILA Vietnam is looking for expatriate ESL/EFL Teachers (full-time) to join our team in these cities in Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, Bien Hoa, Binh Duong, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Long Khanh, Rach Gia, Vinh Long, and more – apply now and you will have the chance to discuss your preferred working location afterwards!
BREAKING NEWS: For teachers starting work this May, a 10 MILLION VND Early Start Bonus is applicable. Apply early to not miss this rare opportunity!
WHO WE ARE
ILA is one of the largest international language providers in Vietnam, with 22 years of experience in the education industry and a diverse team of 700+ qualified expatriate teachers working at 50+ Language Centres across the country. At ILA, teachers have the opportunity to teach students across a wide range of age groups and abilities. We take pride in the Training and Support we offer our teachers, giving them the opportunity to develop their teaching skills and advance their career development.
Here at ILA Vietnam, we have small class sizes and all the support and resources a teacher could wish for, including centres that are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, and dedicated support throughout the Visa & Work Permit application process for our international colleagues. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, as reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management. Our teachers also have numerous opportunities to move up the corporate ladder in one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2022” – as awarded by HR Asia.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate up to 520,000 VND/hour
- Relocation Bonus – up to 28 million VND depending on the working location*
- Additional hourly teaching supplement*
- Housing Allowance*
- Contract completion Bonus
- Contract re-signing Bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Paid Induction
- Up to 6 nights’ accommodation on arrival
- Visa & Work permit organized and covered by ILA
- Premium Health Insurance
- On-going professional development delivered by experienced Teaching & Learning team
- Rotation/relocation opportunities to gain experience and explore Vietnam with various roles in different locations
*Applicable to specific ILA locations
WHAT YOU NEED
- English proficiency level: Native
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree
- A recognised TESOL qualification in English Language Teaching with a duration of 120+ hours with practicum
- Candidates with teaching practice/experience preferred
- Prepare and deliver dynamic and communicative lessons across a range of levels to students to the standards set out in the Teacher Handbook and following the ILA Young Learner syllabus.
- To follow, adapt and supplement the prescribed project lessons and develop strategies to ensure successful academic outcomes.
- To actively link the academic programme with the projects through meaningful activities in the classroom.
- To ensure students receive constructive and positive feedback on any completed work.
- To assist in the placement testing and classroom allocations of all students.
- Undertake essential administrative tasks, such as keeping up-to-date records of work, classroom registers, lesson plans, assessments, etc. as directed by the Centre Manager, Teaching and Learning Manager, or Senior Teacher in accordance with the requirements.
- Share academic materials and resources as needed.
- Carry out any duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Centre Manager, Academic Manager, or Senior Teacher.