ESL Job in Vietnam
Vietnam has long been renowned for its exquisite cuisine, friendly people and scenic world heritage sites. For expatriates, Vietnam proves to be one of the best countries to work in for its incredibly affordable living costs and lovely tropical weather. Join our quest to inspire the next generation of Vietnamese learners while experiencing the beauty of this country!
WHO WE ARE
We are one of the largest international language providers in Vietnam, with 22 years of experience in the education industry and a diverse team of 700+ qualified expatriate teachers working at 60 Language Centres across the country. Teachers have the opportunity to teach students across a wide range of age groups and abilities. We take pride in the Training and Support we offer our teachers, giving them the opportunity to develop their teaching skills and advance their career development.
In Vietnam, we have small class sizes and all the support and resources a teacher could wish for, including centres that are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, and dedicated support throughout the Visa & Work Permit application process for our international colleagues. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, as reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
WHAT WE OFFER
For a limited time, we are offering an Early Start Bonus of up to 25 million VND and a Relocation Bonus* of up to 56 million VND for those who can start in January of 2023.
You also receive:
- Competitive hourly rate up to 520,000 VND/hour
- Additional hourly teaching supplement*
- Housing Allowance*
- Contract completion Bonus
- Contract re-signing Bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Paid Induction
- Up to 6 nights’ accommodation on arrival
- Visa & Work permit organized and covered by school
- Premium Health Insurance
- On-going professional development delivered by experienced Teaching & Learning team
- Rotation/relocation opportunities to gain experience and explore Vietnam with various roles in different locations
WHAT YOU NEED
- Native English Speaker
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL Certificate