ESL Job in Bahrain
ESL TEACHERS URGENTLY required for our client Language School in Bahrain to start as soon as possible.
This is a great opportunity for Enthusiastic, Single, English Second Language and Business Teachers trying to get into the International ESL teaching market and begin a teaching career in ESL overseas. Specialized Training will be provided for one week in Bahrain upon arrival
If you have a University Degree from an English speaking country, an ESL Certification, are available to relocate within a month or two, then we would like to hear from you!
- Bachelor Degree in English, Languages, Arts or Business required from the (UK, US, CA, IR, AU, NZ, ZA due to Visa restrictions) Other degrees will not meet the Ministry approval
- TESOL teaching certification is required
- Has excellent English communications skills and could pass an IELTS at band 7.5
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience in English as a Second Language or Business
- Knowledge and awareness of Middle East culture and traditions is required
- This Offer is for Single candidates only, as there are no benefits for dependents
- TAX FREE BASIC Salary of BHD 700 – 800 ($1855 $2120 USD)
- Housing allowance of BHD 200 ($530 USD) School will help with finding accommodation
- Transport Allowance of BHD 75 ($200) per month (This covers half of a monthly car rental)
- Incoming airfare Ticket will be reimbursed after the 3 month probation period is over (candidates must pay their own way initially)
- Outgoing airfare Ticket after the completion of contract will be paid in full to the candidate destination
- 30 days paid vacation after completion of contract
- (Instructors can apply for one week unpaid vacation after 6 months employment by giving one month notice and receiving approval
- All National and Religious holidays are paid
- Medical coverage provided once you have the Residence Visa
- End of Service payment of 1 month Basic Salary for each year worked when leaving the country
- Working hours are up to 40 hours a week over 6 days (ONLY NEED TO SHOW UP FOR ACTUAL TEACHING HOURS) Fridays are OFF for everyone
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Please upload your detailed CV in WORD FORMAT at the link below.
ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITIONS WILL BE CONTACTED as Visa Restrictions may apply.
At International Teachers Plus we provide you with dedicated and experienced teacher placement experts with many years of practical experience in the Middle East. We will work closely with you to determine the position and school that is the best fit. We will help you get off on the right foot with your dream adventure in teaching and learning abroad while providing you with friendly and professional ongoing support beginning the minute you submit your application.