ESL Job in Sydney
Do you have experience working with international students? Are you degree qualified with a TESOL qualification? Do you have experience in teaching both General and Academic English programs? If you want to further your teaching career with a dynamic, friendly team – we’re looking for you!
We are a well-established, English Language college situated within walking distance to Central Train station.
We are looking for General English and English for Academic Purposes (EAP) teachers who will teach students looking at improving their English language skills to international students studying English for entry into our vocational or higher education programs.
We are seeking enthusiastic teachers to join our team on a full time casual, part time casual and relief positions.
Who are you?
– must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
– be degree qualified
– possess a suitable TESOL certificate
– have the ability to teach across both General and Academic English curriculums.
– possess an awareness of various cultures, friendly and courteous towards others.
– availability to work across day or evening shifts dependent on student numbers.
– became a teacher because you are passionate about education.
Contact Job Support: email@example.com