ESL Job in Sydney
EF International Language Campuses
Chippendale, Sydney NSW
$55 – $75 per hour
Applicants need to be available for face-to-face classes, Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm, and should be flexible to teach some mornings and some afternoons across the week.
We offer casual contracts consisting of 20 contact teaching hours a week, with the salary determined by the applicant’s qualifications and ELT experience (adults & children). The contract will be subject to the provisions of the Educational Services (Post-Secondary Education) Award 2010. There are roles available for an immediate start.
We also offer regular Continuous Professional Development to our teachers, and a fun vibrant work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any major.
- TESOL qualification (Certificate IV in TESOL).
- Statement of hours for any previous ESL teaching experiences. Note – it isn’t required to have prior experience.
- Two recent references.
- WWC number
- Full vaccination against COVID-19
- Aims-driven lesson planner.
- Able to connect with all kinds of people and be the ‘face’ of the school.
- Active collaboration with colleagues, one-team mentality.
- A desire to keep learning and grow within an establish education organisation.
- Flexible & reliable.
- Creative spirit.
Since founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures and learn new things about the world and about. We are looking for passionate, professional and dedicated English Language teachers to join one of the largest private education groups in the world and a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries
EF International Language Campus (Brisbane) is located in South Brisbane, at the heart of the trendy West End. We deliver General English, English Exam Preparation, Business English and English for Academic Purposes courses for international students.