ESL Job in Melbourne
Ozford English Language Centre is seeking an experienced and motivated ELICOS Teacher for our EAP and ESSP programs.
- Plan, teach and deliver ELICOS programs;
- Create and design lessons with clear learning objectives and outcomes;
- Document and maintain assessment results in accordance with institutional policies and procedures;
- Evaluate and monitor student learning and course progress;
- Develop timely intervention strategies to meet learner needs and quality outcomes;
- Participate in the development of learning materials and educational resources;
- Take part in department and institutional consultation, assessment validation and moderation; and
- Create an interactive and positive learning environment for students.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have the following:
a) Experience in delivery of ELICOS programs with mix language levels and abilities;
b) A degree or diploma of at least three years full-time or equivalent (teaching or other);
c) A suitable TESOL qualification or qualification that contains TESOL as a method;
d) Appropriate TESOL teaching experience;
e) Knowledge of ELICOS Standards, the National Code, and relevant industry-related regulations;
f) A current Working with Children Check, and
Please note that only shortlisted applicants who are eligible to work in Australia will be contacted.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org