ESL Job Costa Rica
New Learning Academy is a private well-respected foreign language learning institution that has been in operation for over 24 years. Our conversational classes include small groups, private, children, and business classes. We are currently looking for part-time and full-time English teachers to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, professional, energetic, and fun.
**The teacher will receive training online, and they must be willing to teach a mix of online and face-to-face classes in Costa Rica**
To apply, send us your resume and a cover letter.
• Prepare lesson plans and activities outside the book.
• Grade homework, exams and presentations. (NLA provides the teacher with all the paperwork)
• Provide feedback and help to your students.
• Communicate professionally with the English coordinator and the director of the school.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• English native speaker.
• TESOL Certification
• Strong ZOOM skills.
• Strong work ethic and work flexibility is crucial.
• Experience as an English teacher, not obligatory but ideal.
• Work visa, once you arrive in the country.
• Reliable internet of at least 25mbps.
• Provide lawyer assistance for the visa process.
• Access to a Bank account.
• Free language courses
• Discounts medical/dentist check-up.
• Receive/send packages with NLA department post office.
• Vacation: the school pays administrative days when you`re teaching group classes, one paid vacation day every two months, 2 unpaid weeks in December and the teacher has the option to apply for more unpaid days off if he/she would like.
• Professionals can work remotely for the final 4 weeks of their contract with prior notice required.
The salary depends on the hours you work as well as the type and size of your classes. Nonetheless, the salary is sufficient to live in and enjoy Costa Rica if you work at least 25 hours per week. We strongly recommend working that minimum or more of hours*
Part-Time 14-24 hours (c180.000 to c400.000 per month) Full time 25-32 hours (c400.000 to c650.000 per month) **The prices and salary are listed in in colones, which is our national currency
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org