ESL Job in Japan
Teach English at ABC Plus in Nagoya, Japan
We are currently looking for a qualified applicant for a full-time English
conversation teaching position in Nagoya starting on February 15, 2024.
If you are interested in the position, please read the details below and
visit our website at
We’d like to hear from you!
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: One-year renewable contract*
3. Maximum 25 classes of lessons per week
(Each class lasts 45 or 50 minutes)
4. Five days a week with 2 consecutive days off
(Either Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday)
5. Salary: 260,000 – 284,000 yen per month
6. Location: Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture
1. Visa sponsorship
2. Approximately six weeks holidays
3. One year contract completion bonus: 100,000 – 170,000 yen
4. Semi-furnished private apartment: 60,000 yen per month plus utilities.
(A) Necessary Requirements
 Native speaker of English
 Bachelor’s degree
 International TESOL Certificate
(B) Preferred Requirements
 Is positive, flexible, hardworking, self-motivated and disciplined.
 Has experience leading groups of school-aged children.
 Enjoys teaching a wide range of students from preschool to adults.
 Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types.
 Cover letter
 A recent photo
 A reference/recommendation if possible
(preferably from an employer)
Consideration will only be given to applicants who submit a complete
application package, so please make sure you have all the documents and a
photo before you send them to us at email@example.com . Please note
that if you are selected for interview, you will be asked to submit a recent
criminal background check (e.g. FBI CRB)
Please note that due to a high number of applicants, only successful
applicants will be contacted.
Director: Mr. Kosei Sugiura
ABC Plus English School
4-1211, Kurosawadai, Midori-ku,
Nagoya, Aichi 458-0003 JAPAN
Phone: +81 52-877-7735
English Website: https://www.abcplus.info
Japanese Website: https://www.abcplus.jp
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org