ESL Job in Italy:
MyES has 50 schools across Italy, France and Spain. We are proud to be an innovative leader in the world of EFL, to be a fun and friendly place to work and study, and above all a place where people, MyES students and MyES team members, come first.
We currently have a position (approximately 20 hours per week) with a start date of February 2024 at our school in Venice (Mestre), Italy.
• Teach classes using MyES Materials and Communicative Method.
• Teach approximately 20 hours per week. Some teaching on Saturdays normally required.
• Insert results for every student after class (on the same day)
• Write follow-up comments for students to help track their progress
• Report any student difficulties/issues to DoS in a timely manner
• Attend initial and ongoing training sessions
• Participate in the life of the school, through organizing and attending events, clubs and other activities
Salary and benefits
• Contract (usually either 6 or 12 months, depending on the need of the school), including holiday and sick pay
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
• Initial training, including training in method and materials, job orientation and observation of experienced teachers
• Ongoing professional development and training
• A fun and social atmosphere
** You must be legally able to work in Italy (i.e. an EU passport holder, or a non-EU citizen with a valid visa) **
• TESOL Certificate
• This position would suit both teachers with experience and those looking for their first teaching role
• Professionalism, fun and team focus