ISE / March 2024 Start Dates / Seoul, Gyeonggi and Incheon / English Kindergarten Homeroom / Premade Curriculum / Play-Based Learning / Easy Visa Process / HQ Training and Support / Many Native Teachers at School
My name is Derek and I am the executive director for Embark Recruiting.
Embark Recruiting started in 2003 as a Native English Teacher recruitment agency. We provide information about teaching and working in Korea.
Personally, I have a lot of experience being on both sides of the recruiting process and understand how difficult it can be. My, and Embark Recruiting’s, goal is to make the process as smooth and painless as possible.
At Embark Recruiting we really care about our teachers and always try to look out for their best interests.
Let me help you find your dream job!
We are a main recruiting partner for RISE and work with their schools all over Korea. RISE offers great benefits and support for all of its teachers. If you have any questions please let us know!
Rise Korea was first established in Korea in 2014. It has since been recognized through its innovation and sincerity of education by many parents. While spending the most important time of their lives at RISE campus, students are molded into talented and competitive potential global leaders through programs that have not yet been offered by domestic educational institutions. In this recognition, Rise continues to expand significantly in Korea and throughout the world.
RISE offers a premium, subject-based English language, and leadership training program to children 3 to 12 years of age. The program is based on proven, award-winning content from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH), the largest and most established K-12 publisher in the world, with some 200 years of Education History. Their foundational content is used by over 5 million students in US classrooms on a daily basis.
Benefits of RISE
At RISE you will be able to become a homeroom kindergarten teacher. This means that you will have your own classroom and students. Unlike traditional ESL teaching, you will be able to create a closer bond with your students and teach a variety of subjects like art, English, math, and science. The curriculum has already been created and prepared for you!
- 100% English Immersion School
- A great student-to-teacher ratio
- An American curriculum already prepared
- Support teachers working together in the classroom
- Subject-based learning
- Many locations to choose from
All candidates must:
- Be eligible for an E-2 visa or F-visa or be a native-level English-speaking Korean.
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Have a TESOL Certificate
- Be in the process of obtaining your apostilled degree and diploma
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Start date: March, 2024
- Working Hours: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Class Size: 8-12 students per class
- Teacher Training: Initial Teacher Training at HQ or on Zoom
- Teaching Staff: All Homeroom Teachers are Native Speakers
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Negotiable upon experience
- Insured with the 4 National Insurances.
- Severance: upon completion of a one-year contract, severance pay which is equal to one month’s salary is paid to the teacher.
- Housing: Housing or Housing allowance
- Vacation: 10 Days plus national holidays
RISE kindergartens have a distinctive look and feel and some playful, yet purposeful touches. It’s an environment designed to inspire, engage, and spark children’s imagination.
How to Apply:
How to Apply – Choose one option
1. Apply Now (Our Online Resume Application)
2. Email your resume and professional photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all applications, please send us your KakaoTalk, Skype, or phone number for quick communication.
Your Skype ID is needed for job interviews.
Embark-Recruiting Co., Ltd
Address: 92, Seocho-daero 42-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul (2nd floor)
Business registration number: 105-86-00349
To apply, email email@example.com