ESL Job in Europe
Travel abroad as an English-Speaking Mentor and discover 8 European countries for free, having your board and lodging in beautiful hotels covered. Still not a qualified teacher ? Join more than 8000 people from all over the world.
✍️ Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
Details of Position
As an English speaker, you will stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Italy, Hungary, Poland or England for 1 to 8 weeks and help European language students improve their English through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities.
You are not required to be a formal teacher but simply a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience. All programs are conversation-based and consist of 1 on 1 and small group conversations, games and activities, no classroom teaching involved! Due to a busy multicultural environment, the programs are an intensive intellectual experience as you may end up speaking with various people for the majority of the day in a laid back setting. More than 10 000 participants go through the programs each year and they love it!
What is required:
- Be an English Native Speaker / Have a Native level of English
- 18 year old +
- Good social skills and conversation skills
What we offer:
- Free accommodation in beautiful hotels across Europe
- Full board during your stay (with local cuisine)
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Milan, Budapest, Krakow, La Valetta, Warsaw, Krakow and more
- 70 – 350hrs of hands-on ESL experience
- An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
Limited spots available, apply now to be considered for Summer 2023.
Contact JobSupport: firstname.lastname@example.org