ESL Jobs in Europe
LOOKING FOR ENGLISH-SPEAKING MENTORS
We organize free cultural exchange programs in Europe with board and lodging covered. ⭐️
✍️Featured in: the Lonely Planet, Forbes, Travel Magazine, AARP Magazine.
🌍 Winter 2024 features destination cities like Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Tatra Mountains, London, and more!
As a native English speaking mentor, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Europe for 1-3 weeks and help our local participants improve their English through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities.
You are not required to offer formal teaching – simply be a conversation partner while having a multicultural experience, learn about other people and share your story.
On each program, you will make 50+ new friends from Europe, the UK, the US and Ireland while taking part in activities, games and fun conversations TOGETHER.
↪️In return, Angloville pays for your stay with full board and offers an unforgettable cultural exchange experience.
What we offer
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
- Full board during your stay – great local food.
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Tatra Mountains, London, and more!
- Meet new friends – an opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
- Build your CV
- Become more well travelled
- Have loads of fun!
- International TESOL Certificate
- Have a Native level of English
- 18+ years old
- Good conversational skills and social skills
- No teaching experience required, but we require passion for education and languages
Join more than 10 000 people from all over the world for an Angloville experience this year. Pick a great picturesque venue for yourself, and apply now!
Limited spots available, apply now to be considered for Winter 2024
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org