ESL Job in Indonesia:
Do you believe English helps change people’s lives?
Wall Street English is a premier English education provider with over 40 years of experience. With 450 centers located in 27 countries across the globe, Wall Street has helped more than 2 million students improve their lives. It is our belief that having to master English communication will open doors to a broader opportunity globally.
As part of achieving our global effort, we have eight centers spread across the higher-up market in Indonesia (Jakarta, Cibubur, Tangerang, Bandung, and Surabaya), that have taught over 20,000 students since 2007. With that being said, we are currently searching for qualified and dedicated candidates to join our English Trainer team.
Why work with us?
We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, opening a whole world of personal and professional opportunities.
About the position:
- Vacancy : English Trainer
- Location : Indonesia (Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya)
- Method : Blended Learning
- Class size : Small to mid-sized
- Student’s age : 16 years and above
- US, UK, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand nationalities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject.
- Native proficiency in English.
- TESOL certificate
- Willing to relocate to Indonesia for at least 15 months.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Overseas teaching experience preferred.
What we can offer:
- Full-time position
- Market competitive salary, depending on experience and qualifications
- Flight reimbursement and end of contract bonuses
- Health insurance
- Arrival support. including airport pickup and salary advance
- Housing Allowance
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities