ESL Job in Perth
Job Tittle: ESL Teacher – General English
About the Organisation
Stanley College is an independent Institute of Higher Education and Registered Training Organisation. We have provided training to local and international students for over 12 years.
We specialise in courses that address current skills shortages for several industries: ELICOS, Information & Communication Technology, Hospitality, Commercial Cookery, Community Services, Aged Care, Childhood Education & Care, Digital Marketing, Business, Leadership & Management.
Stanley College has 4 campuses, 3 based in Perth and 1 in Adelaide. We employ 200 staff and have 2000 students from over 42 countries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate ESL Teacher – General English to join our friendly team at our Perth campus.
The ideal candidate will be teaching students undertaking the General English program. There are part-time and Casual positions available for Evening Classes.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Teaching and assessing ELICOS courses in alignment with Stanley College syllabus and ELICOS Standards.
• Understanding of TESOL methods and approaches.
• Experience in using communicative methodologies to provide students with a dynamic, interactive, and motivating learning experience.
• Adjusting learning resources to the individual needs of students.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
• Certificate IV in TESOL or higher TESOL qualification.
• Previous General English teaching experience (Desirable)
• Newly qualified TESOL professionals are encouraged to apply; comprehensive induction and training will be provided.
What We Offer
As a staff member of Stanley College, you will enjoy a range of staff benefits including discounts on a range of insurance policies, banking products, everyday expenses, an employee recognition program, and much more. Professional development programs will be available to you to further develop your skills and knowledge.
We will provide extensive training and ongoing coaching to ensure your success in your role as well as opportunities to expand your career within the education and training sector.
Stanley College supports workplace diversity and values the contribution of people from diverse backgrounds.
In particular, applications are encouraged from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and people with culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
For more information about Stanley College, please visit: www.stanleycollege.edu.au
Please email your application to the following email address: