ESL Job in Japan
Fifth Wings is seeking 7 teachers who are passionate, dedicated and experienced PreK- Early Childhood & Kindergarten Teachers, ASAP for September 2023 & March 2024.
We are looking for qualified Early Childhood & Preschool Teachers to prepare small children for kindergarten by easing them into organized education. You will teach them important elements that they will encounter soon after they enter school life.
Teachers already in Japan with proper visas, and those that are able to come to Japan immediately will be given priority consideration.
The qualified teachers must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Assisting the Japanese teacher with their lessons will also be required.
- Collaborate with other educators, staff and managers.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- Works well with babies, toddlers, and preschool-aged children from 6 months to 6 years old.
- Excellent English skills.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods.
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Ability to act as mediator between children.
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable.
Excellent English skills.
Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods.
Excellent communication and instructional skills.
Ability to act as mediator between children.
Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable.
You must love children, enjoy teaching them and playing with them and be very passionate about teaching. We would like to have teachers who are caring, loving, creative, flexible, open-minded and a team player.
Company will sponsor you and give you a full year visa if your visa is about to expire.
The salary is ¥210,000 – ¥230,000 per month, depending on your experience.
Company can find you a nice affordable apartment close to the school.
Please e-mail us the following:
Recent CV and recent pic (pic no more than a month old)
Bachelor’s Degree copy.
Teaching philosophy for teaching little children 1/2 paragraph should be fine.
1 minute video. (If you are from a Non-Native English speaking country).
We look forward to hearing from you ASAP to set up a skype interview.
Please e-mail all documents to the following e-mail address: