ESL Job in Saudi Arabia
NATIVE MALE & FEMALE ESL/EFL TEACHERS NEEDED – SAUDI ARABIA
Adwaa Rabia Group has regular opportunities for male and female EFL teachers for University PYP Programs throughout Saudi Arabia (Al Kharj, Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Baha, Al Qassim, Taif).
**Project / Location is decided by the company as per the requirements**
We currently need ESL/EFL teachers for the Saudi University Foundation Year Program. Gender: Male / Female
Start Date: Immediate (July / August / September 2023)
Academic Year: 2023-24
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Visa Type: Employment (leads to residence Permit/Iqama)
• Curriculum Development
• 20-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration, and Marking of Placement, Progress, and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged by Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life of The University/Organization
Documents to Apply:
• Resume (MS or PDF)
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA/MA Diploma)
• ESL/EFL Teaching Certification Certificate (TESOL)
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary (USD 2800 – USD 3200 per month)
• Allowance OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (decided by employer)
• Transportation Allowances
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• End of Service Bonus
• Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia Provided
• 30 Day Annual Vacation, all Saudi Public Holidays and semester breaks paid/provided
• Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
• Visa Type: Employment (Iqama) plus, visa cost reimbursed (visa only)
1: Must Be Native Speakers of English (New Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish and South African Citizens Only) ( Transferable Iqama Preferred)
2. Must Have Bachelors/Masters/PhD major Education, TESOL, English, Linguistics, Languages, English Language Teaching, English as a Foreign language
BA/MA/PHD in any field/major + TESOL Certificate (120 Hours)
3: Desired Experience: 1-2 Years
4. Age should be between 22-59
Candidates having Transferable Iqama are Preferred.
1 year (Renewable)
To Apply:Attn: Dr. Cara Watson
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15–20-minute interview via Skype 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.
To apply, email email@example.com