ESL Job in Slovakia
We are seeking a highly skilled and innovative language instructor to join our team at Kramar’s School of English on February 2023, a premier Cambridge English exam preparation center. Our objective is to revolutionize traditional language learning by utilizing our proprietary software which encourages high levels of engagement and curiosity in students. We are also seeking to establish a network of schools that share our passion for language learning and help us establish a reputable brand that delivers high quality lessons through the use of our cutting-edge software.
As a language instructor, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering engaging and effective English language instruction utilizing our proprietary software, teaching learners of all ages
- Participating in beta testing and providing feedback for improvements of the software
- Collaborating with a team of ESL specialists and software developers to give opinions and ideas on new releases and implementations of language learning applications
We are looking for candidates who possess:
- Strong teamwork skills
- TESOL Diploma
- A bachelor’s degree
- A passport from one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States of America. Please note that due to EU visa regulations, candidates from other countries will not be considered for this position.
Job position details:
- Type: Full-time
- Start date: February 2023
- Location: Zlate Moravce, Slovakia (EU)
- Working week: Monday to Thursday
- Workload: 26-32 lessons per week
- Compensation: 1000-1200 EUR/month
- Health insurance: provided
- Private accommodation provided (Teacher House)
- Commuting distance: 300 meters
- Rent: 270 EUR/month, fully furnished, utilities and rent included
During the interview process, we will also provide information on:
- The cost of living in the area, including average prices for groceries, transportation, and entertainment, to assist candidates in budgeting and planning for their move.
- The local culture and customs, including any cultural differences that candidates should be aware of, to aid in their adjustment to their new surroundings.
- Support for the transition to the new location, including assistance with opening a bank account and obtaining necessary VISA documents.
- Expectations for involvement in the local community, including volunteer opportunities and networking events, to aid in the integration and connection-making for the candidate in their new location.
- The availability of English-speaking medical and emergency services to ensure the candidate feels safe and supported in the event of any health-related issues.