ESL Job in Vietnam
Apollo English centers in Vietnam are currently looking for energetic, creative and dedicated young learner teachers to join our Hanoi team for both full-time and part-time vacancies. Apollo is hiring from overseas for these positions. You’re welcome to apply if you’re outside Vietnam.
Apollo English offers a range of young learner classes, teaching 3 to 17 year old’s with the goal of creating a rewarding and high quality learning environment.
What you would do:
- Plan communicative, student-centred and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus
- Participate in professional development activities. These include training sessions, peer observations and developmental observations led by senior academic team members
- Teach across our range of levels, ages, and courses
- Administer and mark course tests, Write student reports
- Conduct placement testing
- Teach off-site classes, as required
Classes run from 7:30am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15pm on Saturday and Sunday. Split shifts are sometimes inevitable, though they are avoided where possible.
At Apollo you can expect:
- Expat support service including Visa, Work permit and accommodation support
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
- A wide range of resources and modern facilities
- A variety of courses and learners
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- Opportunities for career development
What you should have:
- Great love for children and strong passion for education
- TESOL Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
- Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
- 4 months’ validity on passport
- Interest in multicultural working environment
Your application should include a cover letter stating your desired working location, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and Teaching Certificates. Candidates who have already obtained a current valid Police Check preferred. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org