ESL Job in Cambodia
- No Bachelor’s degree required!
- TESOL Certificate
- Salary between $800 and $2000 USD depending on qualifications and experience
- Up to 21 days paid leave per year, teachers have the opportunity to balance their work lifestyle and have enough time (and money) to enjoy the opportunities to travel and relax in cultural paradise.
- Placements are for 1 year and can be renewed if you’d like to stay and continue to teach English in Cambodia for more than a year.
- Save money and then travel extensively around Cambodia and its neighboring countries.
- In-class real life training, practical teaching and cultural activities with your fellow teacher travelers.
Get paid to teach English in one of South East Asia’s most exciting and culturally immersive destinations.
No Degree required! All you need to qualify is to be a citizen of one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
When you arrive in Cambodia, you can count on: Airport pick-up and transportation to your accommodation within walking distance to the training centre and the vibrant city center. You’ll then begin your orientation, kicking off with a welcome meal on the first evening to get to know your fellow teacher travelers.
- Cambodia offers incredible authenticity for those seeking meaningful travel. You can delve into the ancient world of temples, the tropical paradise on the coastline or the bustling, arty capital.
- It’s a program that has one of the highest saving potentials due to the low living expenses and relatively high salaries, where you can earn between $800 to $2000 USD, depending on qualifications per month!
- Receive full assistance for a placement at one of our highly vetted schools, which is facilitated during and towards the end of your course. We work some of the top International schools which undergo our strict vetting procedure
- Enjoy thorough support from the moment you enroll as well as 24/7 in-country support once you touch down and throughout your placement. We’ve all taught abroad ourselves and will be guiding you every step of the way based on our first-hand experience
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org